Sunday, March 09, 2008

Gate River Run 15k

So I get talked into running another race, this one had an unusual distance but has been around for a pretty long time. It is known for it's grueling bridge finish and ends in the Jacksonville, Florida Stadium. It's pretty cool running through the tunnel in the stadium filled with spectators.

I got a new 15k PR
but then again... I've never done a 15k ;)

When you get a chance... check out this link

http://starrmediadesign.com/GRR08/Movie.html


Blogged with Flock

6 comments:

jahowie said...

Cool!!

Eduardo Arguelles said...

resize your pics dude!

IronGambit said...

I don't feel like it eddie a. but hell, at least i got a comment out of you ! ;)

teacherwoman said...

Great photos!

Bike Drool said...

I am not on drugs!

Steve Stenzel said...

Hey, a PR is a PR!!!