Sunday, May 25, 2008

Geo In Boulder

The fun part of geocaching in Boulder are all of the great spots it takes you to see and view!
Boulder Caches 047.jpg
It's been another hard long weekend, and it's not over yet.  Monday is the Bolder Boulder race brings around 53,000 people this year!  That is amazing and I am looking forward to seeing that happen!
It's times like these when I look back at the sacrifices that I have made living a life on the road.  Being a nomad of the United States traveling, seeing, exploring, doing and taking pictures to capture my adventures that seem to never end.
I sold my car a couple of days ago since I don't need one anymore.  A couple of years ago I would have NEVER imagined doing something like that, but living out of a suitcase has taught me a lot of things that I need and what I don't.

6 comments:

Clezevra said...

why's you blog called '.'

jahowie said...

53,000!! That must be a sight. Thanks for posting the cool pic. I hope that you got to enjoy a day off this weekend.

IronGambit said...

nope, busted my ass this weekend with no days off :)

Neese said...

LOVE geocaching, so much fun... been too long since we've tried one tho

teacherwoman said...

You've been workin' hard... great post and love the pic!

Bike Drool said...

Boulder "the bubble" is nice, huh?

Would you want to live there full-time though? therein lies the question.