Monday, May 19, 2008

Sorry

guys, it's been a looong hard weekend.  I think I have some pictures from last weekend.. and a few from this weekend.  I was suppose to run the half marathon here in Ohio, but the plans ended up changing on that one also :(
I ended up messing up my foot a little, while playing around in Orlando last weekend.  My foot feels fine already, but I didn't want to chance injury it cause I need to preserve it for San Diego.  I would say that it is about 3:10 in the morning here so I am going to hit the sac after I finish up a few more things.

4 comments:

jahowie said...

I'm sorry that you hurt your foot. A good choice not pushing it until you know for sure that it is better.

teacherwoman said...

I hope the foots okay. You didn't drop a beer bottle on it, did you?

IronGambit said...

I def did not do that !

331 Miles said...

Sleep heals...don't overdo it!