Tuesday, May 27, 2008

So, I am...

pretty much finished here in Boulder.  It was amazing to think that some force of people could actually coordinate the amount of 54,000 plus runners in one 10k event.  that was around the final numbers for this run!
Here are some more pics of my buddy and I geocaching.
Boulder Caches 025.jpg
Boulder Caches 029.jpg
That's about all it is, but for some reason the "sport" still pulls me in it's general direction!
Boulder Caches 045
I will probably fly out to San Diego tomorrow and from what I heard from a friend today is that the weather is not all the sunny and hot.  Which honestly, will be great because it's been since December since I ran a full marathon.  In a weird way I am kinda worried about this one, but as usual as soon as the race/run begins I'll feel extremely comfortable again ;)

No comments: