Thursday, February 19, 2009

25 Strangers (Life Experience) Portfolio -

Click if you are curious, this is an idea that I had, I don't know what to expect or what the outcome will be, feel free to book mark this portfolio to follow along. I am sure that I will be adding updates on my blog!

I also added a link on the side under "Fun Links!"
My Father My Mother

These two individuals are no strangers in my life, they have encourage my quality of life, and only expanded roads for me to travel, and doors for me to open! They are my true inspiration and my own personal muses.

25 Strangers (Life Experience) Portfolio
25 Strangers (Life Experience) Portfolio - a set on Flickr

5 comments:

331 Miles said...

I like the idea!

IronGambit said...

thanks !

Eduardo Arguelles said...

ditto man! this should be good..

IronGambit said...

Hopefully I can start soon :) !

JT said...

Ask them for MS150 money (for me!) while you're at it :-)