Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Another First

Flamingo Dance
I pretty much saw that Flamingo every morning for the past week on my beautiful walk to the expo.
I recommend clicking the image to view it in a larger size on my FlickR account.  The details inside the Flamingos wing is what really captures my attention!
segway
So, I've always thought that maybe segways were for lazy people, or security guards.  No offense to any security guards :)   But they are actually a lot of fun !

Nick and I both tried them out for the first time, the dude that talked me into wrapping a boa constrictor around my neck.

So one of my ear buds busted for my iPod, it's been like that for awhile, but I pretty much just ignored it since I really didn't want to buy a new pair of head phones.  I've gone through two other pairs already in the past, one pair were stolen when I was in San Jose, the others I found not to be the quality that I was searching for.

The good thing about Miami is that there are always people hustling off the streets!  So I ended up finding a brand that I like "Skullbuds" for a price that I could afford.  The color is a little wild!  But, I'm not known for being normal anyway :)
done with work

4 comments:

Marco said...

Skull Candy!

JT said...

I would flip off the back of one of those segways!

IronGambit said...

naw, it's pretty easy to use!
marco and I actually saw this chick crash one when we were in New Orleans! :)

teacherwoman said...

What's normal?