Sunday, February 15, 2009

Miami Pics

Here are some Miami pics from the last couple of days.
This is what my apt looked like this week.
suite miami bed
Reflection
Then I pretty much went to the same restaurant out of convenience the whole week.
"OH Mexico!"
sunflower
Miami Beach mexico
oh mexico.jpg
The All White Store
Happy Valentines Day
Miami
miamistreetlights.jpg
oxymoron.jpg
No Stopping or Standing, right in front of the menu, kind of hard NOT to do :)
nickohmexico.jpg
I don't really remember what Nick was talking about in this picture below...
nickmiami.jpg
lindo.jpg
miamilights.jpg
miami hotel.jpg
Most of the hotels on the boardwalk looked like this at night.
I'll try to post some pictures from the day tomorrow, it's definitely been a really long week. Tomorrow is my last day of work, and then I'll fly out on Monday to go home to Texas!

3 comments:

Marco said...

First pic is my fav.

nice composition...

331 Miles said...

Roxanne...you don't have to turn on the red light...

IronGambit said...

Marco: Thanks, there were actually two beds in the room!

331: there was a girl walking around in a red dress, and my buddy started singing to her "Lady in Red" it was very embarrassing!