Monday, February 16, 2009

Miami During the Day

So, I am finished up here in Miami, I leave in the morning back to Texas!
I have not been home for some time, and I am looking forward to seeing some friends
and family.  I had originally planned to go camping with Ed and my brother, because of
some complications that Ed has come across and I now have to leave to LA and BE there on Monday, we will have to arrange the camping trip some other time :(
I will leave you with some pics that I took during the day in Miami.
Fire in the Sky
This picture above was taken in a really crappy water fountain!  Somehow I found the beauty in it!
Miami Boat Show - at the Crosswalk
I wanted to show what Miami is about, I now know what Will Smith was talking about!
mbs4.jpg
mbs.jpg
mbs2.jpg
mbs7.jpg
Miami in a whole was very beautiful and very ugly at the exact same time, I did not see too many mediums when it came to this town.  I would not mind visiting again, I always seem to enjoy Florida whether I am in Miami, Orlando, Orange Beach, or Tampa!

oh yeah, I have some more bike info later!  I'll tell you when it actually happens!  :)

2 comments:

Eduardo Arguelles said...

sucks brotha!! but we'll go camping soon! weather has been sucking it anyway..

IronGambit said...

:(