Sunday, February 15, 2009

Be Scared to do Things...

Be More scared NOT to do things!

For those of you that have been following my blog for a really really REALLY, long time.  You are aware that I am not that fond of snakes.

I have a co-worker that  IS VERY fond of snakes! 
Well, while walking around Miami Beach, there was a guy was riding a bicycle with a python around his neck, so my friend asked if I would follow him to take a picture of him with the snake, I said sure, lets do it.

We follow the gentlemen down the path and ask him if we could see the snake, of course he wanted 20 bucks and my friend was like here's the snake back!
we ended up wheeling him down to 5bucks!  That's probably what he wanted in the first place :)
nick snake1.jpg
So after I am done taking the photos for my friend, the guy with the bike, and the snake, grabs the snake off of my friends neck and wraps it around mine!

So I did it, and I got the picture to prove it!

Stephen Snake.jpg

It's been pretty fun here in Miami Beach, around Tuesday or so, I'll be able to make it home for a few days, after that I have to head out to Orange County.

3 comments:

331 Miles said...

So did you conquer your fear, or only for a few seconds? Great photo, BTW...

teacherwoman said...

Nice.

IronGambit said...

no fears conquered! but I did it :)