Sunday, June 21, 2009

Chicago , Chicago

It's been a long several days, if you are friend of mine on Facebook, you have then probably seen my random rants with text messages from my phone and or photos of just random stuff of how long and what it took to make it up here.
From some special help that I recieved in Chicago, it only took about 45 minutes to unload the U-Haul.
The nice part is that we really did not have too much to carry from Texas to Chicago!  I am not saying that I do not have a lot of "stuff" but the reality of all of that fitting in a Chicago apartment is very slim!
I will be posting pictures later down the road, but it was cool to watch fireworks off on the Navy Pier for the first time from the apartment tonight.

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

looking forward to the pics!

Julia said...

Hi Stephen, thanks for visiting my blog! Did you just move to Chicago? How exciting! I've never been, but I always daydream of deep dish pizzas....!