Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Chicago Views-

Here is a picture that I took from my Apartment Roof Top, I pretty much get to see this every night and I am just a block under the streets to get to the Lake Shore Path to ride my bike or go for long runs.
Auto - from my Apartment View
The Lake Shore Path has 22 miles of paved path spooning the Lake...
Lake Shore Drive 
as I now FINALLY have access to my new bike
Chicago Trip 013
I do not have an excuse to not ride around Chicago.
But as I walk around Chicago, it seems as if Bike, is the fastest way to get around here anyway!

3 comments:

331 Miles said...

Nice view. I bet it's cold being that close to the lake during winter.

IronGambit said...

That's when you start running on the tread mill!

teacherwoman said...

Well, when the weather is nice, you betta be bikin' everywhere!