Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Side Lighting Contest Submission on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

So I found this group on FlickR while looking around on the site, and I discovered a weekly "themed" photo contest!

I thought that this sounded like a lot of fun and I submitted my first entry. Voting began yesterday and I'm pretty much out of the running already. But I did not know much about "SIDE LIGHTING" the theme for last week, and I now have learned a lot thanks to the contest!
Every week is a theme, and I'll attempt to participate in as many contests as I can!

This was my submitted "SIDE LIGHTING" Photo:

Side Lighting Contest Submission on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

http://www.flickr.com/groups/nikond40challenge/discuss/72157620064056065/

1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

Very cool! I would like to get into photography... it seems like so much fun!