Monday, June 29, 2009

The Weekend-

I caught up on some much needed Rest and Relaxation, I got out to the bike path a lot and then just come general exploring around Chicago.

This past Sunday was pretty crazy out by the beach since the weather was so beautiful out.  There were people everywhere and it's hard to stay indoors when it's like that!

Here are some more pics that I took yesterday while walking around my neighborhood.
Any picture can be clicked and taken to the Flickr site:

sun star


butt head


Chicago Bike Culture

Across the street there is a huge chess set up, it draws a pretty decent crowd, there is a lot of hustling going on out there, so be careful with your money!

Speed Chess

Game Over

Here are some building shots:

Chicago House

Chicago Buildings

Chicago Arcitecture

Chicago is known for the old school look!

Pattern Building Chicago

I really liked the last picture.  Click on it to view it larger.
I will post the rest tomorrow plus some more news !  :)

1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

Great pics. More pics and some news? Hmmm. I will be back. :)