Monday, July 06, 2009

the Bean Bike on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Now that you know about my photography weekly "Challenges" last night in the middle of the night this weeks Theme appeared on FlickR. The Theme was or is "Abstract" I had a couple of ideas and wanted to test some shots out at "The Bean" in Chicago, I wanted to get the view of the city reflecting off of the bean as "abstract" I messed up in two ways, one I found out really fast that I brought the wrong lens, and two, after I took the photos I took the photos in RAW instead of JPEG. RAW is supposed to be the more superior format, but I don't have the software to open it. Luckily not all was lost since I was able to convert the formats on the camera.

So as I am riding my bike around The Bean, a security cop yells at me to not RIDE my bike to get off the bike and walk it. I ignore him and of course continue to ride off in the night. This was a security cop on foot, and not segway, those segways are pretty fast! The cop by foot had NO chance of catching me while I was on the bike.
hmm, maybe I should have passed him on his left? I am hoping to back tonight and hope to have everything lined up for for a better adventure and even better, to get the shot that I am looking for!

the Bean Bike on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Can't wait to see more pics! Nice work!

Anonymous said...

ok, cool... i just brought even more different emo backgrounds 4 my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info