Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Theme (Children) Submission on Flickr - Photo Sharing!


Theme (Children) Submission on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

This was my photo submission for last weeks theme (Children)
I have a pretty good amount of votes already since voting opened late last night!
I think I might actually have a chance, and am very excited! I've recieved some genuine comments also and I'm not worried if I win or not :)

This weeks Challenge is (Abstract) I've taken several photos and I've submitted an entry already. All entries can be changed until the photo submissions close early Monday!


Let me know your ideas, and thoughts!

3 comments:

Eduardo Arguelles said...

awesome!!

teacherwoman said...

Keep up the great work. I think your abstract piece is absolutely awesome! :)

IronGambit said...

I have too many ideas is the problem!