Saturday, July 25, 2009

YouTube - Pi Kappa Alpha - Anchorsplash 2009 (Virginia Tech)

Done with NYC and leaving back to Chicago , it was nice to be back in NYC but it is bad/weird/ or wrong that I recognize so much and can navigate on my own around there?   Is it also wrong that I've pretty much lost track on how many times I've been to NYC now?  It seemed not that long ago that I was naive to the large city, lets just say that a lot has change!

I am on my way back to Chicago early in the morning!  I also talked with US Olympic Athlete Matty Reed while I was there.  Crocs sponsors him and he uses our recovery shoes after he's done racing, so that's my relation with him.  Probably the most embarrassing moment I had was when I "thought" he had left, so I grabbed a donut, as I turn around to put the donut in my mouth, here comes good ol' Matty Reed and was like "ayy!" haha, BUSTED/embarrased/ and left ashamed when an US Olympic Athlete calls you out at the NYC Triathlon !

I saw this video at the hotel that I am staying at right now, and I thought that it was cool enough to share if with you guys!


Pi Kappa Alpha - Anchorsplash 2009 (Virginia Tech)
YouTube - Pi Kappa Alpha - Anchorsplash 2009 (Virginia Tech)

2 comments:

331 Miles said...

Did you enjoy the doughnut? Live life...don't be ashamed!

IronGambit said...

I was starving :)