Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Dirty Dozen...

is a 12 hour MTB race that I have done for the past 3 years. I have never truly had a goal to that race but to finish it! Last year was probably the most competitive year I have ever had with a decently fast teammate. I also have never really trained for it either, I would usually just show up the day of the race and do it! Well this year I have the same teammate as last year and I plan on atleast being semi-prepared for the race this year! So now that the Duathlon is over and I met all the goals that I wanted... I will be spending a lot more time on my Mountain Bike.


Here are some pics from last years race!
:::12 Hours of Non-Stop Adrenaline:::

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already got Brian in it again this year so I'll see you there. And yeah this time i will also be more prepared!! Where are you going to be riding the mountian bike??

IronGambit said...

I will be riding my MTB on the road. Most likely the McCook route

Anonymous said...

Hey, why did you put a picture of Freddy Rodriguez on your blog... was he in the race too?

IronGambit said...

Freddy Rodriguez!? where do you see him at!?

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, Freddy has more of a split chin than that guy... but seriously, good luck in the race and in training, and HAVE FUN!!