Sunday, October 30, 2005

Violated.

On Saturday morning I woke up and put on an IF jersey to go ride with the team. This also was going to be the first day that I get to try out my MTB with the skinny's to see how they perform. I am happy to say that I am extremely satisfied with them and the best word I could describe riding on them is fun!
After my ride I come home and there are a few things missing... I don't really want to go into details... but I guess I feel that I need to vent! Someone broke into my house and stole a few items and I want to leave it at that.
Below is a pic of me waking up... not knowing what was going to happen while I was gone.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

sucks...big time!!

my condolences,

but hey, will your insurance cover my soloist carbon, p3c, and '06 epic that were in your garage.... (j/j):(

Anonymous said...

Sorry dude that sucks and it must really piss you off hey. I hope they didn't take things that you were too attached to, maybe it's time to buy a dog, a real mean one that only bites guys in their balls!!!

IronGambit said...

what about an attack Gold fish? :)

Anonymous said...

I say get an attack cow!!

Anonymous said...

Get an attack lion!!

Anonymous said...

And yeah I don't wave to irresponsible cyclists aron! Peeps that might look up to you will certainly get the wrong idea and think that riding without a helmet is "cool"!! Chingate pendejo!! CHINGASOS OR WHAT??

IronGambit said...

anyway "Happy Holloween" guys! :)

CD said...

Indy Fab.
Sweeeeet.

Anonymous said...

Alright Ed thatis fgine your point is valid and I understand where you aree coming from. All of you guys hound me so much that I guess I will start to ride with a helmet. But just remeber this Fu#k all of you guiys (Just kidding)

Anonymous said...

WOOOHOOOO!!! its all about love my brotha!! If we didn't care we'd never tell u a damn thing...

-ed

p.s. - if i see u without a helmet again im gonna catch up to u then DROP YOU!! ;P

IronGambit said...

A-ron
we only say this cause we care about you! :)
and Colt... I knew you would like that little insert ;)

IronGambit said...

Were they traveling trolls... like the one's in your picture!? :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for caring fellas :)

Anonymous said...

Come on Steve how manys days am i going to have to see you get violated before you post something new. Sorry dude had say something while i could HAHAHA

IronGambit said...

yeah I know I was thinking the samething!