Tuesday, October 11, 2005

This Weekend...

I drove up to Houston and back... so I am a little exhausted, although that obviously didn't keep me from running a 5k last night. I am sad to admit that I had to stop during the run :( Although my time was still 25 minutes. I will post up some pics from Houston when I get around to it since I have so much to do already. I have to finish TruckToyz Wallpapers, The Rio Grande Valley Classics, NEW banner for Nick Martin pro MTB racer, and still try to balance my job full time, school full time, and fit in my running & riding obsessions somewhere! :) I'll live and if I don't you can have my road bike A-Ron ;)

here's a funny pic that Chessdogg e-mail me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuck aron . .he won't even ride it! give it to someone else....hehe WAR BITCH WAR!!!

Anonymous said...

WHAT???? you really don't want to give the bike to someone like Ed who you know will neglect it and treat it horribly. I will give it a loving home and feed it plenty of miles almost every day, and when I'm not feeding it miles I will give it bathes and tell it how loved it is. Ed would just feed it beer and slap it around like all of his bitches.

P.S. i relly like the cartoon, it's hilarious.

IronGambit said...

haha you DO have a point there! I don't want my bike slapped around!

Anonymous said...

Well . . I can't argue with that..

Anonymous said...

school?!

IronGambit said...

I don't know who I need to reply too! :) but yes I did add it to my daily list ;)