Monday, October 03, 2005

I'm Jealous...

of my father's new bike! It's mostly ultegra w. a full carbon frame and they even upgrade his crank for free! :) what a deal haha!

I also went for a run tonight... I truly need to learn NOT to go after the rabbits! It started when I heard his footsteps in the background behind me... I knew then that "I" was the rabbit, so of course I naturally but conservatively picked up the pace... he then passed me which of course I "wanted" him to do to "think" that he was out running me... I like to keep them in sight till they have nothing left then take advantage and pick the pace up a little more till they can't hang on. Well in this case... I ran myself into the ground and had the worst time ever in a 3 mile run! :(

Any tips on how to NOT chase the rabbits?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dad sure does have one hell of a nice bike. But you shouldn't be jealous dude, how many people do you know that have a bike like yours. Trust me dude your status is way up. Plus everyone knows that Specailized bikes are for posers

IronGambit said...

yeah my dad and I both are not into Specilized "sorry Ed" haha but the bike was a great deal and it's geometry is super cool! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah you are right the bike is pretty cool. But hey dude what is up with those pedals? they need to be changed as soon as possible.

Anonymous said...

Hey dude I forgot my user name and password for the team mcallen website could you hook me up?

IronGambit said...

haha the pedals are changed already!

IronGambit said...

I can only change your password not edit it !:)

Anonymous said...

can the adminstrator tell me my username and password?

Anonymous said...

fucking moron users!!! Your username is Munoz, click on the FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD link in the site enter your email addy, which is your panam one btw . .and it will send you your password...

IronGambit said...

hahaha...