Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My Day Off...

I just did some random running... I have a close friend that told me "JFR"  I've been taking his advice for the past couple of months and I have to admit that it's been pretty fun.
My biggest problem is that I am basically in a new town everyday and a new city every weekend.
Well I've been just running and have found it to be pretty fun!  This morning I ran across a bridge where the trees covered it like a robe of different colored leaves, as I jogged across it, the small river flowed slowly with the perfect amount of color floating on top, not saturating the "perfect" scenery.

After my jog I got online and found a local dinner theater.

I can easily say that it was worth every penny... although they called it a "dinner" theater, it actually started at 11:30.  So after it finished I was basically on the prowl again for more food before my extremely long day tomorrow.
My day starts at 7:30a.m. in the morning and will probably end sometime around 10p.m., which by now it's no big deal because I have grown used to it.

here are some left over pics from NYC:


Sometimes I like to turn off my gps and get lost on purpose, and then lo and behold I look to my right and I am in ChinaTown... granted it's spelled wrong, but you get the point ;)

Blogged with Flock

4 comments:

Allez said...

You're good at finding misspelled signs!

IronGambit said...

I don't mean to! I know that I don't have the best spelling and grammar either~! :)

jahowie said...

I can't believe it!! You took a day off!! What a slacker. :-)

IronGambit said...

I know Jahowie.. I feel guilty! :)