Saturday, November 24, 2007

Philly to Vegas Pics --

Here are the pics that I promised... these are mostly pics from Philly to Vegas as the title says ;)





I probably shouldn't post all of these Vegas pics since I am going back in a couple of days!  :)
But.. it is where I spent my Thanksgiving.








The second to last pic is for BikeDrool, I know that he'll appreciate that!
I spend some time with some friends... too bad I forgot my camera "not like me!"  but, it has to happen sometime!

Blogged with Flock

4 comments:

Bike Drool said...

The 314, represent!! you shoulda told me you were passing through; at the very least i woulda pulled up along side and yelled at you or something.

You're lucky you didn't get mugged or shot whilst taking that picture.... STL being in the Top Two most dangerous cities in USA and all. Ha, silly. ah, mid-west hell.

teacherwoman said...

Thanks for sharing the wonderful pics! I hope you had a great thanksgiving!

IronGambit said...

It was a quick passing in a large truck! :)

TW: It's not where I wanted to be, but easily could have been worse!

jahowie said...

Looks like a great place to spend the holiday. Must have been rough not being home.