Friday, November 16, 2007

Something for the Weekend

I know that I am a little behind, but I've been pretty busy.  After the Richmond, VA Marathon I was able to find a way to head to my home town.  Always know your roots I say!
I don't truly have a place to call home since I was born a military brat and spent 17 years in "involuntarily."
There are TONS of pics... so I will probably only post a few and if you care to look at my flickr account that will probably be your best bet!
For the Richmond Marathon there was an after concert... it was "The Alex Band"


Below are a lot pics from one of the places I call home... Havelock, NC.






















This is only a small amount of the pictures that I have uploaded to flickr and uploaded to my blog...
The majority of them are from "Tryon Palace" "For Macon" "New Bern" and Havelock, NC.

Now that you are done playing around... can I have my camera back now please?

Blogged with Flock

5 comments:

jahowie said...

Looks like a very cool area. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!!! Just kidding, love the pics. Who's that hot guy traveling with you, lol. I miss NC. =(

The Stretch Doc said...

sweet pics bro!!
hey you live in Edinburg.. my bro-n-law lives there.. works at the Harley store..

rockon`

Maigh said...

So when does your azz finally hit the ATL?

IronGambit said...

30-Mar ING Georgia Marathon Atlanta, GA 40,000 www.inggeorgiamarathon.com