Sunday, November 04, 2007

NYC Marathon in Review

There are TONS of pics "again" haha...
A lot of them are from the expo and Halloween.  I have posted some pics of the "behind the scenes" of the event to show you what it looks like before hand, and then all of the work that it takes to make it happen to create the finished results.



We ended up having to call Brooklyn home for a couple of days and commute by the subway to get to the expo every morning.  Each way was an extra hour or so, that's not too bad... but we are used to staying closer to the expo.




The expo was pretty long and mostly and international hot spot.  From what I heard it's hard to get into the NYC Marathon unless you are a celeb or register like a million years in advance!
Here is a pic of ground zero before sun fall.


As always "Times Square"




This was in the restroom of the hotel that I am staying at.  Tell me if you can find the spelling error!

It's funny because when I first got onto the subway I would see a lot of sad people, people without hope and in my perception a lot people with lost souls.  But after commuting back and forth for only 5 days I found myself feeling and probably looking the same way as the others on the train.

Here is what the expo looks like after it is finished and running:


Blogged with Flock

3 comments:

jahowie said...

Did you see Katie Holmes finish? LOL!! Who cares right?!?! :-)

IronGambit said...

haha, she was suppose to go through... because the security did a sweep of the expo -- but I don't know what happened :)

Jeff Kerkove said...

Err....."RETURNNG."

Funnny!