Friday, November 09, 2007

Richmond, VA

here are a couple of nice pics from Richmond, VA
I am still here and probably will not leave until sunday'ish..
It's a slower expo, so my counter partner and I have had some extra time "yes"

Above:  This is my weak attempt to keep up with Sager and his nature photos!


Above:  Yes, this is a train track... so I basically got off of it as fast as I got on it!
Below:  I uploaded the pics last night that I was going to blog about today!  So a few smart guys already jumped onto my scheme of where I was going to go with this one!
You can click on the picture so see what other's are saying ;)

And YES... that's why I took this picture... btw... "they taste great!"

Blogged with Flock

5 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Mmmm... yummy! I will have to try! :)

Allez said...

ewwww... rice cakes...

jahowie said...

I'm with Allez on this one. Ewwwwwwwww.....:-)

331 Miles said...

Chocolatey Drizzle = Chocolate Rain?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA

IronGambit said...

seriously... those cakes are really good!!! :)

Jeff: CrazY video hehe