Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Marine Corps Marathon Part 2 *photodump*

Too many pictures not enough time! Same ol' story huh?

Below:  You never see plaques like this at museums!

BLING* Bling*





Below:  It's weird, I used to find these fossils when I was young playing in the desert in Arizona.


I don't know why that kid is looking forward, if Orville is flying a kite to the right?






This last picture is pretty sad.. it's sad because I used to use and play with these things when I was a kid.  NOW they are up in a museum!  :(
Where have all the years gone?  :)

Blogged with Flock

5 comments:

jahowie said...

OMG!! They have the Speak & Spell in there!! WTF?!?! I'm old!!! :-)
We always tried to make it say swear words. Too much fun. LOL

IronGambit said...

I know! That's just wrong!!! :)
Speak and Spell talked like the devil anyway!

jahowie said...

Speak and Spell was a tool of the devil? That explains a lot!! :-)

Bike Drool said...

precious gems... were there security guards around? hellz yeah

IronGambit said...

hellz yeah ;)