Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Detroit Recap 1

If you have not read on Jahowies blog I have failed.
But on a good note... I finished my book "The Fred Factor."


Not a bad read if you have A LOT of time to kill waiting for your teammates!
Also it's a MUST to check up on Piojo!  He did his first 24 hour solo MTB race this weekend, stop by and drop a line.  CONGRATS MAN!
As Sager would say, I was in Detroit working on my street cred.
lets just say I ran into some touchy situations...


So after all of that excitement, we got hungry and headed over to Chipotle to order some "good food!"
I have more pics, but since it's been a couple of BUSY BUSY days there has been lack up time to update.  I am in DC again for the Marine Corps Marathon.  The weather is nice outside for a small jacket, which would be great if I didn't leave mine in Detroit!
Any loaners jackets in the DC area?!  :)

Blogged with Flock

4 comments:

Neese said...

you are there early! I know someone running this one, hope you all do well!

IronGambit said...

Tell your friend to bring me a jacket!

Allez said...

Lance freaks out over Chipotle!

Hey, what's the deal!?!? You're not wearing YOUR shoes!

IronGambit said...

who's shoes are those then?