Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Detroit Recap 2

Ok... so much to blog soo little time!
Mostly pics with funny stories!
We can start with the Canadians... first off they don't like bacon, I asked them and that question only makes them upset.  "Note to anyone out there"
But they sure do love the color red!

These pics are mostly for my fellow Texans who don't get to see anything change, especially the weather!


Here is a pic of a fountain show at the finish line the night before the race for the Detroit Marathon.

This guy said that I had earned my badge for legit street cred.

He also said that if you didn't agree with him, then you can discuss it with him after school.

The cool part about being in different cities is hanging out with other sponsor friends :)

AND the crazy new staff that you get to work with every weekend!


I NEVER thought that I would ever need to wear that beanie coming from SOUTH SOUTH SOOOOOOUTH Texas!

I left Detroit Sunday and after I finish up some loose ends, it's back to work again "crackin' the whip" on myself.
There is a nice trail behind my hotel... I will prob check that out tomorrow and do some site seeing also!

Blogged with Flock

7 comments:

jahowie said...

It wasn't that cold up here!! :-)

IronGambit said...

Look how the Canadians are dressed!

331 Miles said...

When us South Texans go to Canada, we can complain about the cold, cause when the Snowbirds come down here, we sure hear about how hot it is!

teacherwoman said...

Was it really that cold in Detroit? The temp couldn't have been less than 40? Hehee I would like to see you in MN/ND in January.... in -30 temps!

IronGambit said...

You are talking about 4-5 in the morning also before the race starts! And thanks for that back up support Jeff! hahah

jahowie said...

Wimps. :-)

Lance Notstrong said...

Looks like the cool part might be you getting to hit on different chicks in each city!!!