Thursday, October 11, 2007

Who Snows?

From this today...



To this!!!

Looks like Lake Tahoe got some snow... nothing too crazy!  But enough for me to blog about ;)
I will be in Texas this weekend YES!

Watch out for your counter partner because he might be mad that you are going home and not him!
It's ok though, he gets some time off right when I meet up with him in Detroit.

He missed btw!

I may or may not be bloggin' the next couple of days we will see.  "Hopefully" I will be too busy!

Blogged with Flock

3 comments:

jahowie said...

You get free shoes and you get to travel all over. You are a bastard!! LOL

Awesome pics of the mountains.

teacherwoman said...

Northern MN got a bit of snow this week as well. But, it's fricken' cold up there..... damn ice box!

IronGambit said...

It's the first time I've seen snow in Lake Tahoe. But that's only the second time that I've been there.