Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday Morning...

Rise and Shine everyone!  It's the beginning of a new week!
Here are some pics from my days off, all just random, nothing that makes sense...

Below:  Waitin' for the taxi in San Jose...

Waitin again' to board the plane.

Finally!  On my way home!

Basically I spent most of my time with family, my biggest supporters while  I am on tour.  As much fun as I make it look, it's hard to not sleep in the same bed everyday and to wake up to a new city that looks and calls you a stranger on a regular basis.

Did you know... that there are more 'fake' flamingos in the world then there are real ones?  I don't know where I read that, probably one of those spam e-mails that everyone opens and sends each other every Monday morning!
More random shots:






For those of you that cared... or didn't.  I upgraded my Flickr account.  So all of my pictures are viewable again.  I had to loosen up that wallet and it was really hard to do, but it was accomplished!
I leave on Tuesday to Detroit.  While I am there I need to see if I can arrange a way for jahowie to get into the race.  I hope that he's still in shape if I can pull this off!!!

Blogged with Flock

6 comments:

jahowie said...

jahowie is still in shape. Great pics.

jahowie said...

P.S.

Thanks!!

jsager said...

Detroit. That's street cred.

Marco said...

i really like the water pic

IronGambit said...

Jahowie: I hope that I can make it happen w. all the talk and all.

Jsager: Never been, now you got me scared!

Marco: Thanks!

teacherwoman said...

lovely pics! Home sweet home!