Wednesday, October 17, 2007

platano herb?

The banana plant is not a tree. It is actually the world's largest herb!
I had a couple of well deserved days off. 
When I got home I came upon this in my back yard...

When I first bought my house a couple of years ago, my father came over and planted some trees.  I basically ran most of them over with the lawn mower with the exception of one.  Well.. I've been gone for so long that when I came back fruit was growing off of it!

So If you are cruising around my neighborhood and you need something to help you from cramping... feel free to stop by and grab one for yourself ;)

Blogged with Flock

13 comments:

jahowie said...

That's really cool. I wonder what else you have growing out there.

IronGambit said...

just some ant hills that can't be destroyed!

Allez said...

Nice bananas!

IronGambit said...

My bananas have more nutritional value than Lance's Tamales.

Allez said...

He adds a "special" ingredient that makes them better.

IronGambit said...

Does his milk bring all the boys to the yard?

Allez said...

you mean milkshake? :-)

IronGambit said...

I can only assume.

Lance Notstrong said...

It's only a milk shake when I'm alone :-)

So you could taste the special ingredient Allez? You have a very sensitive palate :-)

IronGambit said...

"Special Palate" WoW... Get it? Wow? ;)

teacherwoman said...

Me love bananas.

Lance Notstrong said...

Yes, I get it IG. That guy that you said has 2 lvl 70's IS addicted!!! I started playing last Christmas and I'm still under lvl 50.

Bike Drool said...

Wow, now those are some fresh bananas!