Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Dark Knight

New Dark Knight Poster by vball * LoveR.
I just checked out the crazy 'sick' with that term used lightly movie ,with piojo. The movie was great, and I highly recommend it.
I am probably wow'ed, since I haven't been to a theater for awhile, but the movie wanted you to feel all of the action, and you do.
The movie is being compared to the number one money maker 'The Titanic.'
The Titanic made 60 million dollars, The Dark Knight is a little over 40 million dollars. I personally do not think that it will beat it, since society relates themselves more to a normal human being, as opposed to a comic book hero. But this movie will give The Titanic a run for it's money!

1 comment:

JT said...

I haven't seen Dark Knight nor Titanic. Never been big on batman stuff and sappy dramas :-) I would wait till Dark Knight came out on dvd.