Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Seattle, Danskin Triathlon Series

All good things must come to an end...
This is my second year following the Danskin Triathlon tour from beginning to end. The crowd is wonderful, the athletes are even better! They are there to motivate,swim,bike, & run. The teamwork is endless, and I am one that is truly, truly, truly sad to see it coming to end end for me once again. There is NYC, unfortunately I will not be attending it due to the fact that I will be off in another location.
This is a situation where it is better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all.
Here are a few pics from Vancouver, B.C.

I am in Vancouver, B.C. Canada right now, I am off to Chicago tomorrow morning from Seattle, WA.

Seattle 028.JPG
Seattle 029.JPG
I will title the above... "Still Standing"
Seattle 033.JPG
Marco did a little research before we came over and crossed a suspension bridge at Lynn Canyon. This place is amazing, let me say it again... this place is AMAZING!
Seattle 036.JPG
Seattle 038.JPG
Seattle 039.JPG
There were plenty of these HUGE slugs crawling ALL over the forest!
Seattle 040.JPG
Seattle 048.JPG
Seattle 051.JPG
Seattle 067.JPG
An Amazing view at the Twins Waterfalls.
Seattle 069.JPG
Seattle 070.JPG
you know.. you have to do at least "one" geocache :)
Seattle 072.JPG
Seattle 080.JPG
Marco and I, while hiking through the woods near some HUGE cliffs accidentally discovered some ropes. These ropes were truly off the beaten path!
We lowered ourselves down, and up in and out of the canyon.
Being at the bottom was tranquility.
Seattle 073.JPG
Even though the water looked picture perfect, which it was. It was too cold for my taste! I know because my foot fell into the river!
Seattle 077.JPG

3 comments:

JT said...

That slug is CUTE!

Does watching triathlons make you want to do one?

jahowie said...

Amazing pics. I'll be curious to see your answer of Kathleen's question. :-)

IronGambit said...

yes, of course :)