Thursday, August 21, 2008

Vancouver, British Columbia - Canada

So, you already checked out some pics from Lynn Canyon.
Here are some pics from Stanley park:
Seattle 081.JPG
Seattle 091.JPG
Seattle 093.JPG
Seattle 095.JPG
Seattle 096.JPG
Seattle 101.JPG
Seattle 103.JPG
Seattle 105.JPG
Seattle 115.JPG
Seattle 119.JPG
Seattle 120.JPG
Seattle 124.JPG
Seattle 123.JPG
Seattle 135.JPG
Yes, that totally is a GIANT starfish in the seagulls mouth!
Seattle 126.JPG
Seattle 147.JPG
These rocks remind me of Hawaii. In Hawaii they are white in black lava, so they really stand out.

Stanley Park is a great tourist area with tourist traps. It's ok, DO THEM! Most everything there doesn't cost money in the first place. Unless you are trying to eat hot dog and chips. Speaking of chips, my chips were stolen from some black crows! I left the table to add some mustard to my hot dog, when I looked bag a nice guy was chasing off the crows, it was too late. The black crow had grabbed my bag of chips from the bottom, so as he flew off the chips fell and spread out everywhere! All the other birds joined in the feast at my cost!

4 comments:

JT said...

Vancouver is a pretty area. Been there once.

Eduardo Arguelles said...

cool pics! did you bring me my cookies?

IronGambit said...

Kat: I LOVED Vancouver, it was odd to hear that it only snows like two weeks out of the year?

Ed: YUP :) It's at Carmike 20 in Edinburg, TX. See you when I get home!

Eduardo Arguelles said...

sweeeeet