Friday, August 29, 2008

Virginia Beach

Last year, we were here for the Famous Rock and Roll Marathon circuit, that we follow religiously and loyally.  They are always the best and the most fun!
I love their crew and the runners, always a good crowd, and an even better atmosphere.
Anyway,
I am almost finished with my book, I have three chapters left, it's weird but I actually don't want to finish them so that the book will never end.  I feel like this about a lot of books, but I have not felt like this recently.
It was funny, because today I was walking the expo carrying the book on my way to lunch.  It seems that EVERYONE has seen the movie and feels obligated to tell me that it is a GREAT movie!  I'll watch it when I am done with the book, but I wish more people would approach me and tell me that it is a great book!  ;)

1 comment:

JT said...

Ha! I feel the same way once I finish the Harry Potter books. What am I going to do with myself? :-)