Sunday, August 03, 2008

Copper Mountain, CO

It was a long way from Europe to CO!
But I eventually made it!
We did some pretty fun mountain biking with Nate, and Adam.
The best part I love about cycling is,
dying on the way up, and then coming back to life on the way down.
Here are some of the pics from todays ride:
Arc De Triomphe Paris 262.JPG
Arc De Triomphe Paris 264.JPG
Arc De Triomphe Paris 265.JPG
Arc De Triomphe Paris 267.JPG
Arc De Triomphe Paris 268.JPG
Arc De Triomphe Paris 269.JPG
Arc De Triomphe Paris 270.JPG
Arc De Triomphe Paris 272.JPG
I still have more pics from Europe, its that life is catching up with me, and it would be weird I think to post these pics later!

6 comments:

Adam said...

...dying on the way up and then crashing on the way down to remind yourself you're still alive.

IronGambit said...

haha, ONLY Adam saw me EAT IT!!

jahowie said...

Looks like some very cool trails. Glad you made it back to the states safely.

World Wide Nate said...

i need to get a bike. Let me borrow one of yours lol

IronGambit said...

Jahowie: Just be glad to be back!

WWN: I only have one MTB :) sorry!!!

Bike Drool said...

You're just living the dream! Europe... Colorado... rough going!