Monday, August 29, 2005

Just an ordinary ride...

gone pretty crazy!
Today I couldn't ride with my usual riding partner and won't be able to for the whole week. I most likely will be replacing the early morning rides with early morning runs. I truly hate to ride by myself, and by myself that early in the morning "wheres the motivation!?"
I did although get to ride this morning because I received a call from Jeff and he was willing to ride early... it was SUPPOSE to be an ordinary ride.
This ride turned crazy for two reasons:
  • An attack dog literally jumped out of the bushes like a professional S.W.A.T.
  • And a truck hauling a tracker trailer decided that it would be a good idea to pull out in front of me while I was doing a small interval. The bed of the truck could literally be touched as it passed by me!

Oh well, the things we put up with! and we STILL go out and ride another day!

*No pictures today*

But I do have this... I am on a webpage called www.BikeJournal.com I will be picking someone on the page as a small motivational goal and posting them on the web log to see if I can actually pass someone!

Today I picked godspeed101 :) I'll let you know IF I ever catch him! ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many miles did you guys get in on the saturday morning ride?

IronGambit said...

60 the usual... when are you going to come out to do one of these rides Aaron!? :)

Anonymous said...

Probally next Saturday

IronGambit said...

let me know... you are going to be coming from Harlingen right?

Anonymous said...

Harligen??? I have never lived in Harligen. I did live in Weslaco but know i live in Edinburg, so I will be coming from Edinburg.

IronGambit said...

OOPS! I always get those 2 cities mixed up! :)
where do you live in Edinburg??? I live in Edinburg.

Anonymous said...

I know you live in Edinburg dude, anyways I live righ off of Sugar about quater of mile from the University. i thought i told you that I moved. i have been living there since March