Sunday, September 09, 2007

Chicago Half Marathon Recap

As always it was fun in Chicago, I like this city because it is CLEANER than other big cities!
Here are the pics of the weekend.
We went to a couple of fancy restaurants.


and some not so fancy locations...

Here is another view from the hotel lobby, but at night...

Not bad huh?
The next morning we showed up early in the morning BEFORE the racers to set up the expo section.

We were accompanied by some new friends at Adidas.

I have been pretty involved with the book that I bought from Team Hoyt... if you want to go through a roller coaster of emotions I definitely recommend this book!
Also Dean the Ultra Marathon Runner showed up in Chicago... it was cool to see him, not to mention the fact that he hooked me up with a copy of his book!  I can't wait to get to it after I am finished with Team Hoyt's Book "It's only a Mountain."

Blogged with Flock

8 comments:

jahowie said...

Keep on inspiring me man. If only I could keep from getting these damn blisters!!

IronGambit said...

dude no! You want blisters!! They are a runners trademark ;)

Marco said...

I bought Thank You for Smoking..

Reminds me of you...

Whoever came up with the footbath..


KUDOS!!!!

its effin sweet...

ROCK OUT WITH YOUR CROCS OUT!

IronGambit said...

spin doctor baby! ;)

teacherwoman said...

You're just plain weird if you like EARLY mornings.... :)

IronGambit said...

I have never claimed to be normal!

Unknown said...

normal is only a setting found on dryers! ;P

Eduardo Arguelles said...

and on vibrators too! a mans best friend i tell ya! when your woman gets fat and unattractive or pregnant, buy her a vibrator and she'll leave you alone until she cheats on you and then you're FREE!!!!