Saturday, September 08, 2007

Chicago 'again'

I did the Chicago classics a little over a month ago and now I am back for the Chicago Half Marathon. I will be back for the other half in October! ;)
Jahowie right now needs some motivation to run in the Detroit Marathon. I told him that he should do it because I'll be there, so if you stop by his blog send him some words of encouragment.
Here is a pic from the main lobby from the hotel that I am staying at:

The expo hall "before" we raided it with people, marketing tools, and and cars... it's on the 7th floor and there are 2 cars up there. I love what humans are capable of!

Umm....

Below: This is three of three tolls to get into Chicago...
First I don't mind paying a toll, espcially since the toll is like 15 cents. But they are all VERY close to each other, I thought that tolls were designed to make the traffic flow "faster," but when you have to find a lane to a booth, and then find your way out three times in a short span, well... to me that just seems to defeat the purpose.

Sorry Chicago lovers! It's still a great city though! ;)

Blogged with Flock

1 comment:

mavall4jc said...

Cool BloG!!!!!