Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Up in D.C.

While Jason Sager is kickin' it at Interbike in Vegas right now... I am in Washington D.C. for the Nations Triathlon.
Before I left from home though, I got to hang out with a few friends including the infamous "piojo" who is sporting some new shoes, that he wears while eating Snickers Marathon bars  ;)
Also a friend of mine Jazy Garcia, called me up while I was with a few other friends... Letty and her husband Oscar.
I don't know what the first pic was about.. but it was probably pretty funny!

This second one is a little more serious...

Jazy and I both met in this exact location literally one year ago.  It was just dumb luck that he was in town at the exact sametime that I was.  We both flew out that next day also.
A quick bio on Jazy Garcia...
not only is he a good friend of mine, but he is a professional cyclist that raced in the olympics for Guam.
That explains this gift that he got me!

I just got back from walking around D.C.
It is a BEAUTIFUL city at night!  I'll let my pictures do the talking later when I post them!

Blogged with Flock

5 comments:

331 Miles said...

You wore a tie to Starbucks? ;^)

IronGambit said...

I have more than one job :)

Marco said...

GAME STOP!

331 Miles said...

You were waiting in line for Halo 3?

IronGambit said...

Marco?

Jeff?

wtf?

haha