Sunday, September 23, 2007

The End is Near!

The end of my vacation time that is :(
I have been off for several days now and it feels GREAT! 

I went to Orlando for a couple of days and I am here in Texas right now... on Tuesday I fly back to Philadelphia then head out to Whashington D.C. for the Nations Triathlon.
Here are some pics!

While in Orlando I did the Disney thing, and I also went to a Shakespearian play called "The Comedy of Errors."


That was all the pictures that I could take since it was no photography during the play... I admit though, it was pretty fun!






After all of the fun and excitment I worked really hard to get me some tail!

I was successful, so I came back to Texas a satisfied man.

Blogged with Flock

3 comments:

331 Miles said...

My kingdom for a horse!

jahowie said...

I'll be officially signing up for Detroit this Friday. Hope to see you there.

IronGambit said...

Jeff: Disney? hehe

Jahowie: Great... I've been signed up for a looong time now!