Saturday, September 29, 2007

D.C.s Nations Triathlon

I have a good amount of pics from my days spent in D.C.
Right now I am in West Virginia... Tomorrow I will be in Indy, then the day after that I will be in Boulder, Co.  I will post pics as fast as I can!  They just might be a few days behind!
Thanks for attempting to keep up :)






For some reason I like this picture below, it has the capital in the background, a single girl staring at the monument and a got some motion blur of some bugs flying around the light.






Below:  This is probably a personal favorite.  The Wall has very low light at night... so I tried my best to get a good night shot.  It has my co-worker in the background infront of the monument, looking at the wall reading the names of the fallen soldiers,  as the light barely grazes the cooble stone path.

It's been a really long time since I have been back to D.C.  It was a good experience and glad that I "toured" it at night.
If you want a better view of the pics just click to enlarge.
My Flickr account has gone over it's 200 photo free package.. so my older pics will not be viewable  :/

Blogged with Flock

4 comments:

jahowie said...

I've never been there. Thanks once again for posting great pics from your travels.

Lance Notstrong said...

Drop some of that croc money on a bigger account!!!

teacherwoman said...

I absolutely love that last photo. Makes me want to get back to DC soon!

IronGambit said...

Jahowie: Thanks as always one of the reasons why I love to take pics!

LnS: What are you talking about? hahah

Tw: Yeah... I saw it on accident, I had to ask him to move back. But I still really liked it when I saw it!