Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Virginia Beach Rock and Roll 1/2 Marathon

Here are the rest of the pictures from the event.




As always the Rock & Roll Marathons have a rock and roll concert at the end of their races. Here is what being a sponsor gets you access to!



VIP access... ok, I didn't pay for the sponsorship. But I get to reap the benefits!
INXS was the title band. I enjoyed the music and it was a fun show to watch!
Here was the best part of being at the Rock & Roll Marathon...
TEAM HOYT

If you have forgotten who they are... let me refresh your memories...

4 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Team Hoyt! What a true inspiration!

IronGambit said...

awesome huh!? :)

jahowie said...

Hey, I get to go into work everyday and see the same monkeys everyday. Aren't you jealous? LOL

Always enjoy the pics.

IronGambit said...

Thanks jahowie, it's comments like that that encourages me to keep taking the shots! ;)