Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Austin Danskin

I drove up to this event to mix it up a little bit.  It's weird how when you drive all the time, you want to fly, and then when you fly all the time, you want to drive.  This was my last opportunity to drive to an event since my house is located so far away from everything else.  When the tour comes back near the end of the year for the San Antonio Rock & Roll Marathon I hopefully will drive up for this!  The whole time that I was in Austin for the Danskin people kept talking about how they are already pumped up for the SA Rock & Roll!
Here is a past picture of me stopping at mile 9 to say hello to someone very special!
I'll stop a Marathon for you !
While I was in Austin this weekend, I of course went out to sixth street. 
Self with Rebecca and Kim
All in the mix
This weekend was Philips last weekend with me.  He is moving to another tour that focuses on concerts, this is a great opportunity for him since music is more his passion than running, or endurance sports for that matter.  He has been to 40 different countries, so I hope when we meet up again, that it will be overseas to some random city located somewhere on the globe.
Phil - Stephen
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

jahowie said...

It looks like a great time was had by all. :-)