Monday, June 23, 2008

Minnesota Winter vs Summer

A lot of people complain about MN because of the incredible winters and the harshness that comes with it.
Then summer comes, and the mosquitoes come out and attack the life out of you!  So they can't wait for winter to come back again to kill off the mosquitoes.
When I landed in the airport a few days ago there was a shirt that said (Bite Me)
with a picture of a mosquito on it.  I didn't get it at first, but now I am back at the airport and it makes more sense than I want to personally relate it to!
Here are some more pics from this weekend.
Finnish Geocache
Japanese Style Bell
Life

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

You know what I think I love the most about living in the Midwest? it's not summer, or winter, or fall, it's the changing of the seasons. Something different to look forward to. Weather teh temps are getting warmer, the leaves are changing color, or the ground is covered in a blanket of snow... yeah, we have our mosquitoes that we tend to hate, we have the harsh winters that can be too long, or the rainy springs that seem to drag on for ever... but I am sure there is something negative that we can find in every other part of the country as well! :)

jahowie said...

I never want winter to come back. I'd rather have the mosquitos.