Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Bobke II (review)

Ok since I obviously have had some spare time lately I finished this book a lot faster than I did "Lance Armstrong's War." There are probably other several obvious reasons that I finished this book faster but if the truth be told... I didn't really like the book. I think that there was hardly any effort to put this book together and actually is put together pretty poorly. It is actually built like someone's "blog" and then just published into a book. There really was five different "blog entries" on one page. The next book that I am going to start is the famous "Inside the Postal Bus."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn I hate Treks, that bike in the picture looks like a colgate tube, Oh but your Trek is cool Steve. HAHAHAHAHA

Actually your Trek is pretty cool, if I had to own one it would be like yours

IronGambit said...

haha... I know I know :) I have 3 Treks in my house! My Softtail, and a girls MTB and Roadbike Women Specific Design :)
The only think bad about Treks is that EVERYONE has one! :) Don't tell Nick Martin though!

Lance Notstrong said...

LOL!!! That's exactly why I didn't get a Trek....."everybody has one"!!!

Anonymous said...

hehe! I only like the Trek Time Trial bike, but don't care for the MTB's or Road bikes... although steve's softail is kinda cool...

Lance Notstrong said...

Don't get me wrong, Trek's are good bikes, but you see ALOT of them!!!

Anonymous said...

You know what I would do if I had a Trek??? Sell IT

Anonymous said...

Specialized RULEZ

IronGambit said...

Ivan Basso's BROTHER IN LAW!! hahah :)