Saturday, March 18, 2006

The Killer Bees... & Cycling :)

I went for the first time to a Killer Bees Hockey game in support of the Diabetes Foundation. I truly had a lot of fun at the game and I would definitely go watch another game. There are a lot of contest, games, dancing, and all sorts of crazy people go to the hockey game! It's a lot of fun! The problem is that I ate some nachos, drank a sprite, and finished it off with a big bag of cotton candy haha...
So this morning I woke up to ride with the team, of course I was dropped again but as "always" I still had fun ;) I am just glad that I wasn't the first guy to get dropped and Pizza Joe kept me company on the way back :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how did you like that wind on Sunday?? I hit that crap on my single speed, The only time since I got the thing that I ever whish I had more than one gear. Oh well what you gonna do? Right??

IronGambit said...

yeah it was nasty... Time Trial Sal, attacked at 21mph hahah