Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sunday Team Ryde...

Today's ride went pretty well... The show up for the strong group was actually pretty small, but the show for the beginners was pretty big! I got dropped on the way out, then we re grouped and I got dropped again on the way back! haha :) But that's ok because I did my fair share of pulling and I know that I worked :)

Below is a picture of Michael Padgett. He is an x-MTB State Champion, he is demonstrating what it takes to get there! Jean short over your spandex!!! :)



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics Steve, Hey how long are the weekend rides? (Miles)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha Mike looks retarded!!

IronGambit said...

The Saturday ride is 60 miles, more or less and the Sunday ride is 40 miles, more or less ;)

Anonymous said...

Aron will only ride if it's a 5-10 mile ride and if he can use that big ass winter texan seat!!

Anonymous said...

Hey what do you have agianst big ass winter texan seats??? Sometimes Ed I really question your coolness. Hey and sometimes I do 11 milers!!

IronGambit said...

haha... you should check out the ride more than "once" A-Ron

Anonymous said...

Man yall leave at 7:30 or 7 or something like that!! I woke up at 8 on Sunday had some cereal and left the house for a ride at 11 got back a little after 1. I didn't have to get up at 6 and maybe get bitched at if I wasn't ready at exctly 7 to leave (I've been reading the form on the TMC website)

I don't know who that guy is that keeps complaning about waiting for 10 or 15 minutes to leave the parking lot, but someone should tell him that he can always ride by himslef and leave at whatever time he wants (Hey that's exactly what I do and I don't have any bitching to do)

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahah thats chessdogg dude, he got all "serious", he used to ride mountain bikes with us in comfort you memberrrrrr... Yeah I think its a funny situation too...

IronGambit said...

They still leave around 7:30ish anyway :)

Anonymous said...

hehe