Saturday, June 16, 2007

Boating Trip in Austin, TX

While in Austin, TX this last weekend, it happened to be Robbie's b-day so we rented a boat knee boarded and wake boarded across the Travis River. To be honest with you guys I am NOT the swimmer and probably one of my first times on a boat since I was a child... but after it was all said and done I had so much fun that I felt like it was my birthday!









I have set up base camp in Boulder, CO now and will be here for a few days until we set sail to Sonoma, CA. I heard that it is beautiful country!
We had been pretty busy lately so we finally got a chance to get some fresh air! or water? Whichever the case it was good to finally relax a bit!

4 comments:

Randy said...

You're behind on your blogging. Aren't you in Colorado right now? And what's going on in Sonoma (besides lots of wine drinking)?

IronGambit said...

yeah, I do it like that to keep people in suspense! Plus I take soo many pictures I make it hard for myself to keep up!
Sonoma, CA will be a NASCAR event!

331 Miles said...

I moved down here from Austin, and you're making me home sick. Looks like Lake Travis is completely full due to the heavy spring rains. Did you hit any of the lakeside restaurants / bars? Or do any cycling? There's a route called the Dam Loop that's pretty cool...

IronGambit said...

Yeah the person that we rented the boat from said that it had rained a lot lately :) We just went to the Oasis, and the Hula Hut... both were nice and fun!