Wednesday, June 20, 2007

From Boulder, CO to Sonoma, CA

I only pack the "bare" necessities...
I wore the "Free Jason Sager" shirt a couple of days ago and you would not believe how many people walk up and ask you about the shirt and all the strangers that just create conversation from it! It caught me off guard more than one time!
I worked my way leaving Boulder in complete happiness and tomorrow I should be in Sonoma.. along the way I have stopped at Salt Lake City, Utah and right now I am shacked up in S. Lake Tahoe... the elevation to get here was above 8,000 ft!
I have pictures for the adventure over and of course will have more after Sonoma. Usually since I am part of the Special Events team for the marathon tour we were only doing "marathons" & "Triathlons". But this weekend we will be doing some NASCAR. I'll add more pics later! Cya guys!

4 comments:

Eduardo Arguelles said...

i usually think clogs are gay, but the brown ones sager has are cool.. ricks look queer! didn't these shoes start as chef's shoes?

mario batalli wears em i think..

-ed

Lance Notstrong said...

Are the Mormons in Salt Lake really fruit cakes?

IronGambit said...

Piojo: You only like them because sager likes them! And no they started as boating shoes, but YES mario batalli has an orange pair that are his good luck shoes. NO we did not pay him! :)

LNS: I did not hang out with the mormoms. They are too gangster for me. They have all the chicks.

teacherwoman said...

Sounds like too much fuN!